The Connie Lieding Scholarship Fund is now accepting applications from Crittenton young women through April 6, 2018.
On an annual basis, The Connie Lieding Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to young women between the ages of 16-27. Scholarships ranging from $100 – $3,000 can be used to support young women in obtaining a GED, attending a vocational program, attending a two or four-year college or university for either undergraduate, or graduate study. Funds can be used to cover the cost of tuition, and to purchase books and supplies.
Applicants may apply for a scholarship for their Summer or Fall term/semester.
- Must be a current or former client of a Crittenton agency who is a young woman/woman between the ages of 16-27. (This does not include children of former clients);
- Must have proof of acceptance to a vocational program, college or university, or proof of enrollment in an accredited GED program;
- Must have a letter of support from a Crittenton agency Executive Director or Program Director;
- Must have a letter of support from a teacher, mentor, or community member. (May not be related to applicant);
- Must be available for a 30-minute phone interview if application is selected.