The Power of Potential
Support The National Crittenton Foundation with a donation today
We believe in the power of potential of every girl and young woman. We believe that their future is not dictated or determined by their past, but rather by our ability as a society to support their will and determination to transform their lives. It is through investments from people like you that we are able to continue to foster positive change in the lives of girls, young women, and their families across the country. If you’d like to give online, you can make an individual contribution or recurring contribution, on a monthly or annual basis, right here.
More ways to Donate:
- Workplace giving and corporate matching gifts Many organizations allow their employees to contribute through payroll deductions, they may even match your contribution, allowing you to double your support! Check with your company’s human resources department to see if this option is available to you.
- Legacy Gifts – Wills, Estates, and Trusts This year, The National Crittenton Foundation will celebrate its 132nd anniversary of supporting the needs and potential of girls and young women survivors of childhood trauma and violence in our country. If you would like to honor the legacy of Mr. Charles Crittenton and Dr. Kate Waller Barrett through a legacy gift of your own, you might consider adding The National Crittenton Foundation in your will, estate, or trust. Talk to your financial advisor, or contact us directly at 503.297.2217.
- Stocks or Mutual Funds Please contact The National Crittenton Foundation directly at, 503.297.2217, for more information on how to donate your stocks and mutual funds.
- Amazon (smile.amazon.com) You can make a donation by shopping for goods you already purchase, with no cost to yourself. Shop smile.amazon.com, and select The National Crittenton Foundation as your preferred Charity.
- Grouptrail Created based on the belief that when small groups of people committed to doing good things get together they make better communities. In line with their B Corporation commitment, Grouptrail has initiated a program that will donate a portion of upgrade revenue to support The National Crittenton Foundation’s BOLD Program. For more information about Grouptrail visit their website group trail.com